My Business
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

I have 18 5 star reviews - only 2 show up when I click to read them

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Right Foot Resume

San Diego, CA

619-723-1329

https://www.google.com/search?q=Right+Foot+Resume,+San+Diego,+CA&ludocid=5927641485687818808#q=right...

My business local page shows that I have 18 5 star reviews (the reviews were gathered over 7 years time). When you click to read the reviews only 2 show up. Never have I had a problem before. Is my business page going to eventually say - only 2 five star reviews now? This is highly upsetting. Since the reviews have been over a period of 7 years I have no way of getting in contact with these people, there is no way to know who they are. I have worked ever so hard getting these reviews and they were all legitimate. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I have 18 5 star reviews - only 2 show up when I click to read the

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I just did a search for many different businesses on google local, almost all have this error, where it shows a business has X number of reviews, then when you click to read them (box opens up), only a handful show up. I think this is some major technical error. Please advise.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Obviously this is a huge issue, I was just trying to bring attention to it for everyone. Google users are going to be upset/confused when they try to read the all the reviews and only a handful show up. I know google respects their users and wants the best experience for them. Showing only 3 out of 18 reviews is pretty poor results for the users.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
you aren't the only one- I manage 560 google listings for our company and I am seeing the same issue.

My guess is they are forcing the Google + update on everyone now and completely eliminating the classic view.

Some pages have issues when they do their weekly updates/refresh but never anything like this so wide spread

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

FWIW:

I get them all:

Screenshot 2016-02-03 at 19.01.28.pngScreenshot 2016-02-03 at 19.01.08.pngScreenshot 2016-02-03 at 19.00.56.png

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Very strange thanks for the replys Helmut and Jay W. Weird things are going on.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
thats not how we want to see them. that is a different look Helmut and then they all are not there.

You should be able to see the landing page that shows you the company info address, page views etc. Not just a condensed version. The landing pages are not working at all

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Such a huge fail. Still can only see 3 reviews on my end out of 19.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Here is what I see when i Look for my pages... I dont see anything like I am supposed to 

google + issue 1.JPGgoogle + issue 2.JPGgoogle + issue 3.JPG

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

@Jay W

What landing page? 

I started on the information provided bty scottwhile starting the thread:

Right Foot Resume

San Diego, CA

619-723-1329

https://www.google.com/search?q=Right+Foot+Resume,+San+Diego,+CA&ludocid=5927641485687818808#q=right...

His above link shows me all reviews  (I mean all reveiws are linked there)

In case you refer as "landing page" to the G+ page (https://plus.google.com/101159789318227226030/about)

I see all the reviews also through this page (in classic G+ view)

Note in the new G+ look the reviews are gone anyway.