My Business
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

I had email says "just got a review" and when i try to respond its already gone. i can not find it!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had an email says "just got a review" and when I login my business page its gone. It happened second time in two weeks and I do not know what's wrong.  Even i click the the email "read review" it can not find it and only i am able to see my old reviews.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I had email says "just got a review" and when i try to respond its already gone. i can

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Emre

What browser are you using?

Did you click through from the Actual Email or just logged in as you stated above? Try clicking from the email link.

You may want to  Log out, Reboot your computer and Log back in ( to clear cookies- cache- potentially)

The Official help files are here

https://support.google.com/business/answer/3474050?hl=en

Desktop
  1. Sign in to Google My Business. If you have two or more locations, click Manage location for the location you'd like to manage.
  2. Click Reviews at the top of the page. (Note that your business needs to be verified in order to respond to reviews.)
  3. Click Inbox.
  4. Select a customer review and click View and reply.
  5. Write a response and click Submit.

Re: I had email says "just got a review" and when i try to respond its already gone. i can

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Emre E

Adding to @Eric Gehler  great troubleshooting, sometimes the reviews go into moderation and cannot be viewed until approved.

I know, I know, you would think they would only send the "you have a review" email, when the review has already passed moderation.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership