My Business
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

I did not received verification code after multiple requests

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have been setting up a new school with the name "Early Riser's Imperial School of Science" having address: "House # 678-679, Near Zaman General Store, Opposite Eid Gah Ground, Near D – 11 Bus stop, Mehran Town, Block 6/B, Korangi Industrial Area, Karachi" Phone: +92 300 9225934. We are having our construction work done. We have applied multiple times for a verification code but did not receive it yet. Please guide us to receive a verification code.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Asad Haroon M
November 2016

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Asad

You can contact customer support here: https://support.google.com/business/contact/verification_code_issues

They should be able to help with the verification, providing there isn't some other issue with the listing.  

Also, be sure you're not making changes to the listing after you request a postcard.  If the listing is edited, it will cancel the postcard & PIN.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Asad Haroon M
November 2016

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Asad

You can contact customer support here: https://support.google.com/business/contact/verification_code_issues

They should be able to help with the verification, providing there isn't some other issue with the listing.  

Also, be sure you're not making changes to the listing after you request a postcard.  If the listing is edited, it will cancel the postcard & PIN.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog