My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

I created a map address for our business, but I have already a business account - can I sync them?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Hi,

This is very complicated. I am trying to get to any Google admin who can help me, and I just hope somebody is reading this.

I have a business account and two brand accounts - how can I make sure that they are all connected so when the review for example comes from the Google Maps, I will receive the notification?

Please contact me directly.

Thank you,
Katka at iATS
1 Expert replyverified_user

I created a map address for our business, but I have already a business account - can I sync them?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Katka,

Google admins or Top Contributors will not contact you directly, but I am more than happy to try and provide you with some clarity here at the forum. 

It will help to see the listings that you are referring to. Can you provide the URL to the pages that you are asking about?

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Colan,

It would be a huge help if you can direct me what to do.

So I have a business Gmail account and without  knowing that I have that (I came 4 months ago to the office) I created a new Brand Account where I set up the Google Maps address which we never had before.

If you can email me on: katka.dojcakova@iatspayments.com, I can send you screenshots what I see and what I actually need. 

I am not sure if the Google Maps is going to automatically link this to my Business Account, or this new “i” Brand Account lives now on it’s own. I even received a “Verify your Business” verification code through mail, but when I entered the address they told me to enter “google.com/verifymybusiness”, since I am automatically signed in it said that

Any idea if I can keep it as it is and all is linked?

Moreover, how can I make Google to show our business on the right in the search results?

Now when you google “iATS Payments” it just shows us in the list of the results.

Thank you,

Katka from iATS

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

The listing that you linked to in Google Maps is currently unclaimed. I would claim it into whichever account you are using to manage listings for that business. Sounds like you started the process but didn't finish?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Colan, sorry, totally new to this - how do I claim it? That is probably what happened - I created the address and then they sent me the code, but since I don't where to put that code I just left it like that.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@iATS P - you can find instructions here.

Let me know if that works.

Thanks