My Business
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

I cant see my business despite Google verifying it. I have completed 100% of the profile

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am unable to see my business on google. Google has verified it. it also not visible on maps.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I cant see my business despite Google verifying it. I have completed 100% of the profile

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi

We'll need the full name and address of your business please.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: I cant see my business despite Google verifying it. I have completed 100% of the profile

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Priya, Thanks for reaching out.

Business name: DesiMechi
Address: C9, Nand Dham Industrial Estate, Marol Maroshi Road, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059, Maharashtra, India
website add: www.desimechi.com
Tel: 91 22 42645000

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Archana

Is this your listing? https://plus.google.com/112674303194795253382/about

If so, then it has not yet been verified - if you have received the postcard and entered the code, then it is likely the page has been suspended. Do you see any error messages in your dashboard?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

The only message on my Google Business page highlighted in yellow is "Edits to the page are pending. Edits may be reviewed for quality before publishing". This page also says the business has been verified.
While the insights section says Verify Now.

We did receive a code which we entered and hence the top of the page says verified.