My Business
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

I cannot verify my business because we do not recieve mail here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Dale Hall Agency

2. 11 North Water St. Mobile AL 36602  10TH Floor 

3. (251) 509-9495

4.    https://business.google.com/manage/?ppsrc=GMBLR&gmbsrc=us-en-et-gs-z-gmb-l-z-h~my%7Credirect%7Cu&utm...

Hi! 

My name is Dale Hall.  I am trying to verify my business.  The problem is I am in 35-story office building.  My mail goes to my post office box.

Basically the post office will have to have someone hand deliver my mail to my floor and leave it for me at the front desk; which is not allowed for one reason or another.

Google is trying to verify my business by sending a post card here.  I am completely out of options here.  I have no clue how to get around this.  This problem is sheer madness.  It would be neat if I had an alternate address to send this to.  

You would think that someone would have thought about this problem before. Supposedly, there is an option to receive a phone call, or an email, etc.  I cannot figure out for the life of me how to fix this problem.

Screenshot (2174).pngScreenshot (2175).pngScreenshot (2176).png

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I cannot verify my business because we do not recieve mail here.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @Dale_H,

Google has rolled out a GYBO partner program that can submit an expedited verification form on your behalf. You may wish to find a partner in your area and do this. The added benefit is instead of weeks it only takes 5 business days.

Link: https://www.gybo.com/partners?city=city_name&state=pr

Let me know if that helps!

nick

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Dale H

You have to use your physical office address.

Do you have a suite number ? or are you the entire 10th floor ?

11 North Water St,

10th Floor or Suite Number

Mobile AL 36602 

You have to use the physical address, because this is tied to the PIN marker. If you used a PO box, your customers would be waiting next to a PO box some place for you.

Request postcard verification to your Physical address. If it has not arrived after 14 days you can contact business support to complete verification.

https://support.google.com/business/contact/business_c2c_l?rd=3#

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello @Nick C

Have you missed reading and considering the reply of our communication manager @ElizabethP in an other thread where you also recommended GYBO  as verification help.

Please consider reading and understanding her hint in the other thread now.