My Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

I can't access my business page even though I claimed it

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I already own my business page. I claimed it years ago. Now I am trying to update my business info but I can't find where/how to login. I feel like there are multiple places to manage it. The business is also verified (I did that years ago too)

I never saw the edit button anywhere I go.

Renee

https://plus.google.com/+BellaSposaBridalBoutiqueDenville/about

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I can't access my business page even though I claimed it

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Yest the above pageis claimed.

YOu can access and should be abe; to manage it via business.google.com/manage - being signed in to teh same Google account while creating and verifying it years ago.

In the case you can't remember the account used at the time there is an specific option to regain access to this verified page:

Its described in detail in here:
https://support.google.com/business/answer/4566671?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Helmut
Thank you. I was on that page but signed in with my gmail account (which is NOT the one that created my biz listing). Once I logged out and signed in with the other account, I am able to edit!

Another question - I noticed there was a notification about a recent review. When I clicked on it, I was brought to my other reviews but that one is not there. What happened to it?Its a -one star :( - so Im happy its not showing

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @Renee V

If a review is no longer showing it is possible that the user took it down. Or Google might have removed it because you flagged it and/or because of one of their review filters.

Negative reviews are always a pain, I suggest you reach out to the user directly if possible and attempt to resolve their issue.