My Business
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

I business 2 locations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

My business has changed it's name recently from Lotus Alternative Pain Center and Yoga Studio to Lotus Wellness Center and Yoga Studio.  Our address is unchanged at this time.  The website changed from lotusalternativepaincenter.com to  lotuswellnesscenter.biz

Ph:  765-287-0822   

My Massage and Acupuncture (all therapies) are at 804 W White RIver Blvd. Muncie, IN 47303  The Yoga Studio is at 814 W White River Blvd Muncie, IN 47303

Can I list both?  People are going to the wrong place for yoga.  They show up at 804 my therapy office

Please let me know

Steve

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author steve g
November 2016

I business 2 locations

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Steve G

I'm afraid 

If you would be the boss of Google you perhaps could get some developpers developping a new software showing two addresses of two locations within one GoogleMyBusiness listing.

But since you are not the boss never mind.

GoogleMyBusiness is developped to show one location per listing only

Update your above listing showing ONE properly address only rather two of them - making the listing  unsable.

View solution in original post

Re: I business 2 locations

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@steve g

can oyu please explain me at first what strange doubling address specification you did as per this sreenshot:

screenshot-mapmaker.google.com 2016-11-22 19-00-59.png

I business 2 locations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was trying to resolve my issue and do not have much time to do so.  Right after I sent the edit I knew that was incorrect.  After we are done making me feel stupid we can hopefully figure this out because i have had the problem for years and someone said Google allows more than one address now when it is really used as part of business.  I am trying to clear up confusion for clients

I business 2 locations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I read some of the suggested topics but they did not seem to be what I need.  I do not want to Google pages which is why I tried to put the address on the same page together.  I just want my one page to show both places as they are in real world

Please help me figure out

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author steve g
November 2016

I business 2 locations

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Steve G

I'm afraid 

If you would be the boss of Google you perhaps could get some developpers developping a new software showing two addresses of two locations within one GoogleMyBusiness listing.

But since you are not the boss never mind.

GoogleMyBusiness is developped to show one location per listing only

Update your above listing showing ONE properly address only rather two of them - making the listing  unsable.