My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

I am trying to change ownership of my google account but i am not receiving the email from Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been trying to change ownership for my business which was set up on my private email ID. The ownership has to be changed to my Business email ID which has other branches of my business. I added my business email id in add managers but i am not getting the invite email from google into by Business email account and it has been pending for a long time. How do i proceed

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I am trying to change ownership of my google account but i am not receiving the email from Googl

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @josh s

It sometimes end up in the Social section of Gmail, check there.

If not there, remove and add again.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Re: I am trying to change ownership of my google account but i am not receiving the email from Googl

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Tim,
i have tried to delete the email and add again, but for some reason i don't receive the invite, and i think it has got to do something with my gmail account, I do not know where to locate the social section of Gmail. I tried other emails and it works fine, but not my main account