My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

I am so tired of going 10 rounds with google, winning only to have it repeat. I have a question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I have been through the ringer with Google so many times its just so frustrating, Again my home office listing got suspended, they had me take a photo of the sign again and that turned it back on only to see it shut off again! They then fixed that one but I am just so tired of this. Now some of my sites have manual penalties because they have the same content, but this is because of Google. If I just use one website they complain that the local number is not showing on the header.So I have no choice but to have a website for each location. Yet now they are getting hit!

So I have a question for the people at Google, I want to be in compliance with you, I want my listings to not be constantly harassed by you. What do you want? What would make you happy, I have a real business with real locations. I have the other sites because you complain if the home page uses the toll free number (even though national sites like pizza hut has no problem with this) If I add a search for office near you would that make you happy? What about sub domains? What do you want from us?

I am so tired of going 10 rounds with google, winning only to have it repeat. I have a question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Nothing? No one can tell me how to make Google happy?