My Business
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

I NEED HELP! My face paint busininess / home address . ALSO why am i not on the "map"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Here is my problem.
If you do a search for "face painters in Las Vegas" several come up,  including mine. Fancy Faces Face paint.
HOWEVER there is one single address listed alone 2150 Bowstring Dr. (that is my home address)  and it does not say facepaint or face painter. its JUST the address.  How can that be removed from the listing?? ?? 

Also for months i've been hoping to get my company name on the MAP when you do a search.
 I never see it on the actual google MAP only a few select companies are listed. I've attached a link to show you what I see. Hope it works.

My company is called Fancy Faces Face paint Las Vegas
702-502-2131

CLICK LINK BELOW AND YOU WILL SEE MY HOME ADDRESS AMONG THE OTHER FACEPAINT COMPANIES IN VEGAS? can that be removed??

1 Expert replyverified_user

I NEED HELP! My face paint busininess / home address . ALSO why am i not on the "map"

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ann

I'm closing this thread as it appears Tim is helping you in another thread with the same question.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog