My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

I Cant Find My Verified Business Listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1) Cool Sierras 2) Cortijo Los Tolmos, Campo de San Juan, 30441, Murcia, Spain. 3) +34-659-472-557  4) https://www.google.es/maps/@38.1927911,-2.032091,14z?hl=en 5) www.coolsierras.com

I listed and verified my business several years ago.  Got a card, went through the process.  All was OK.  I recently went to check the details as Im updating website etc. and now cant find any listing, cant find how to verify my verification, theres no links from my google business admin console to my business listing, no links from my Google+ brand account to admin my business listing (all same names - Cool Sierras), gone through all the Google services to find a way to admin it, cant find it.  When I do go to "Google My Business" it seems to want me to restart the process, relist, re-verify etc.  Dont see why when i know Ive already done this a couple  of years ago.  Whats happening?  Help please... totally lost in the thousands of helpful services and apps