My Business
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Huge problem merging 2 google my business locations

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently realized I had 2 duplicate locations on google my business page.  I have been in business for a long time and was ranking number 3-5 on google search so I thought the best thing to do was to call google my business customer service.  I explained the issue, they assured me it would all be merged and I would not loose any of my info.  BUT i did.  My ranking is now 16-25 and I lost my insights which helped my out tremendously.  My business is in huge jeopardy now.  I have called them many times but feel they don't understand me.  Is there any way I can fix this?!  I still have the other location on my listings.  Can I get my insights back?  Is the data even there still?  Please help....

Community Acupuncture Clinic Boulder

3300 Arapahoe Ave. Suite 211

boulder co 80303

303-447-0443

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/112551717841340846178/112551717841340846178

1 Expert replyverified_user

Merging 2 google my business locations

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Now I also notice I have 2 google plus pages which I imagine is not good for rankings either.  I seem to be dropping down even more.  I am so confused with this situation.  

here is the other one:

https://plus.google.com/110252839057448787933?gl=US&hl=en-US

Huge problem merging 2 google my business locations

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@joaquina c

I'm not quite sure having understood you:

you mentioned two duplicates and listed the details on one listing and you wrote "I still have the other location on my listings" waht does the latter measn

Can you please enlighten me?