My Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How to remove phone number?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Guys,

I don't have location extensions in my Campaign. My Google my business locations also don't integrated with my ad words account. But my ad showing phone number with location, actually i want to change that phone number. Where i can change all those? and where this ad is coming from?

Please have a look on screenshot.

Let me know your expertise.

Thanks,

Ramakrishna

Phone number issue.JPG

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to remove phone number?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
its seems you are not asking about a concrete GMB listing but about your adwords or adsense ad.

In that case you would get better help with the other parts of this forum like
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-AdWords/ct-p/Google_AdWords

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Those have been added manually to AdWords account by an account owner or manager. The address is not formatted properly -- and its "Delaware" (GMB would use DE anyways). That phone number is how US phone extensions are formatted outside the US. Google does modify the format properly if its linked in GMB - but is this search was done inside the US than you have a manually-entered phone extension as well.

You will find these manual entries under Share Library > Business Data -- there will be a feed for manual locations. Recommend switching to GMB however, Google is phasing out manual locations.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Phillip,

Thanks for your information. As per your procedure, I have checked shared library. But i didn't get any manual entries there. My GMB didn't integrated with adwords locations extensions.

Let me know the best way.

Thanks,
Ramakrishna

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Verify you are looking here.  The only way to get a misspelled state/province like your screen shot is to enter it manually

Campaign Management – Google AdWords.png