My Business
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How to remove old reviews from a previous owner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Kappy's Daiquiri and Sports Bar

1428 Gause Blvd, Slidell, La, 70458

985-643-1260

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Kappy's+Daiquiri+%26+Sports+Bar/@30.285391,-89.7615437,17z/data=!4...

I have negative reviews from over 5 years ago that pertain to a previous owner.  Contacting Google by phone has been no help.  When someone Google's my business this one star 5 year old review is the second of three reviews that automatically  appear...disregarding  all the current pertinent reviews.  Anybody here have a real solution?  Didn't realize just how difficult Google makes it to manage unfair, or old, or not relevant, and sometimes biased reviews from reviewers with hidden agendas (competing businesses friends and family).  I get that Google doesn't want businesses to delete all the bad reviews and keep all the good ones to keep the reviews "fair", but the current guidelines that do not let a business make sure the reviews are fair and unbiased isn't "fair" either.  Reviews older than a year aren't even really a fair "review" of the state of the business currently.  No reviews would be more accurate than old reviews based on the past.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.