My Business
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How to remove 'customer' photos from google business / maps listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am seeking help regarding my google business / maps listing for Pacific House, in Eastbourne.

there are several photos posted to this listing of ambulances. These vehicles have been temporarily parked and are due to be moving in the next two weeks. the main image when clicking on the listing for 'pacific house' is of the ambulances and is not relevant to the building. Is there any way to remove these images, at least to change the main picture on the listing to one of the actual building?

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Pacific+House/@50.7900612,0.3307522,14z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x94...

business address is Pacific House, Sovereign Harbour Innovation Park, Eastbourne, East sussex, BN23 6FA

thank you

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

You can flag this photo @Mish S

• Locate the image.
  • Click or tap "Report a problem." On our websites, this is located in the bottom-right of the image window. In our apps, this is accessed from the flag or menu buttons.
  • Select the issue and submit. We’ll review your report promptly.

Maps photo policy

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I did that for photos posted by someone who is not only not a customer, he's done this to thousands of Google businesses.  I reported it last week, and it hasn't been addressed yet. I want to know more about how this can even be allowed in the first place.  Repeat:  This person is NOT a customer - I've never heard of him before.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Did you ever get a reply?