My Business
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How to remove closed dental practice -- I'm moving in and need help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello.  I am starting a dental practice in a previous dental office.  If possible, I would like to remove the name completely (there has been pretty bad reviews, and it doesn't look too good).  I also will have my own dental office name.  Does anyone know how to go about this?  I cannot find anything online to fix this issue.  Thank you, internet community.

-David

How to remove closed dental practice -- I'm moving in and need help

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

David- I would recommend that you mark the previous dental office as closed.  In order to do that, you find the business in the local knowledge graph (the information that is displayed in Google Search Results off to the right hand side), then from there find the blue link entitled, "Suggest an edit" under the address and phone information.  Right under the photos you'll see "Moved, closed, or was never here" select the Yes.  From there click on the appropriate option then click on Send.  After that point, I'd give it a couple of weeks before you create a new listing via Google My Business.