My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How to remove +Blogspot from Google Plus Page URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I just purchased a custom domain, set a redirection from blogspot to .com domain. Now I want to change Google+ URL Preapproved URLs, including google.com/+(PageName)Blogspot from end.

Now i've no more blogspot because i redirected to custom domain. SO how can i remove Blogspot fro, Google+ page URL.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

>> Site already linked and showing dark brown arrow in About > Links section

>> I didn't set custom URL of Google+ page till now

>> The site is also linked with Google Search Console and YouTube Channel

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to remove +Blogspot from Google Plus Page URL

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Dawat,

In the first screenshot you have listed above, simply navigate back there, select the second radio button and change the URL to Dawattawheedcom or something similar. Remember, once you change this URL to a custom URL you can't ever change it back

https://support.google.com/plus/answer/2676340?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Jordan,

I can't do this because i already designed lots of images having "Google+/DawatTawheed" and "YouTube/DawatTawheed" url in all images. Now I brought new domain to remove /Blogspot from the end. This is why i need this URL because our audience got the URL on YouTube and Google+.

So please can you make anything helpful for me to achieve the target URL. Is their contact form available to contact Google+ business team for help.

If you want to see the proves of publishing lots of media having URLs then please visit this:
https://www.facebook.com/DawatTawheed/

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Unfortunately, there is no way to request or do any one thing specifically to trigger the custom URL. And it's not really a custom URL. Google offers you a pre-selected URL and you either take it or leave it.

-Jordan