My Business
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How to remove Bed review from google local business page ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Sir,
My name is Jay and some one who wrote a wrong review on my page. We are martial arts team but someone wrote about gymnastics feedback ,which we are not providing this service. so please remove this review.

Business Name: Mixed Martial Arts training
Address: A-13, Near- Lajpat Nagar Metro Station No.2, Close to Cafe Coffee Day Lajpat Nagar II New Delhi, Delhi 110024.
Mobile No: 8826230330
E-mail id: jksmma@gmail.com

Review:

Extremely dangerous. Initially my experience was fine but it turned out to be the biggest mistake in life. During the Gymnastics session i got injured as they threw me in the air and failed to catch me.In the first place they should not ...MoreExtremely dangerous. Initially my experience was fine but it turned out to be the biggest mistake in life. During the Gymnastics session i got injured as they threw me in the air and failed to catch me.In the first place they should not have thrown me  knowing I was new and not properly trained. As soon as I got hurt the first sentence the owner and trainer said was not of sympathy but of not taking responsibility. He literally said that they take responsibility of only the throw and not of the landing. I was in such deep pain as I twisted my ankle badly yet they did not help, later when I asked a couple of times, the owner (the fat guy) stretched my foot but  it hurt even more. One of my friends in the class dropped me and later at night my foot was swollen so badly that I had to be taken to the emergency unit of the hospital. Because of their irresponsibility I had to be in bed rest for 3 months as a result of which I lost my job and I had to spend a lot of money on various doctors. Its been  4 months and my foot is still not healed.

Regards!
Jay
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author JK S
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@JK S

I don't agree witn the advise of @Aniket S

as you can't delete reviews via GoogleMyBusiness.
You can instead  flag it as inappropriate only. But guessing this will not much help.

My recommendation is responding as owner and making clear the review is inappropriate as you dont provide such service

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi this aniket 

first of u go to my business and go to my business setting and read this you delet your review ohk

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author JK S
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@JK S

I don't agree witn the advise of @Aniket S

as you can't delete reviews via GoogleMyBusiness.
You can instead  flag it as inappropriate only. But guessing this will not much help.

My recommendation is responding as owner and making clear the review is inappropriate as you dont provide such service

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there absolutely nothing that can be done ? One of my ex tutors has a grudge against me and is now spamming derogatory reviews. The only option I will have is to promote my business on facebook and not on google. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

With This name no one is in our center and as she is saying this seen never done. I am JK Singh and she met with me where i am not providing the training to any one. How this could be possible. this is a fake review and remove this.