My Business
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How to properly list a service business that does not have a single address

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I'm wondering what the best way would be to manage a business that provides a service to customers at various locations. I use the "I deliver goods and services to my customers at their location" option and added in locations that should cover the entire service area (Downtown Toronto). The problem is, when I am in Downtown Toronto and search, our company does not appear anywhere in the Google Places results. It only appears when I am near the home office, which none of the customers looking for us would be. What can I do to have the business show to local users, since the "I deliver goods and services to my customers at their location" option doesn't work? Should we just get an address in the service area and use that instead?

By the way, I know the business isn't verified. I was playing around with it and need to reverify now.

Business: Niagara Falls Tours from Toronto Queen Tour

2. Current address: There is a home office, but there is no address for customers. We pick them up from where ever they are in the city.

3. Telephone: 905-597-6160

4. Google Maps Link

5. Website: https://tourstoniagarafalls.com

Here is a screenshot of the results, from the service area. If I was searching by the home office which is 1.5 hours away, we would be #1, but now that I'm in the service area (and even though this is listed as a service area) we are nowhere to be found:

Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 3.29.34 PM.png 

-Even when I click on the "More Places" option.

Thank you!