My Business
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How to not enter address for a mobile business

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am with HousePaws Austin Mobile Vet. We are strictly mobile and do not have a brick and mortar building for clients to visit.  I am hesitant to enter my home address, which is base of operations, because I do not want people showing up to my house or having access to my personal home address.  When trying to verify our page, the only option is to send by mail.  Is there a way to do another verification option?  No other options will show up. 

I understand that once you create your page, that you are supposed to be able to hide your address but it is something I have a very hard time trusting with my personal home address. 

How can I set this up without giving out my personal home address?

Melissa

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

512-745-1296

https://business.google.com/b/114985233356696823432/dashboard/l/06206096849529211674

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to not enter address for a mobile business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@HousePaws Austin M

you have to specify your business address and as you run this businss from your home you have to specify your home address.

But you can create the business as a service area business with hidden address.

The "how to achive" is explained in here:  Service-area businesses on Googl