My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How to merge two listings/locations on google business?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to merge two business listings/locations I have on Google. I am the sole User/Primary Owner of both, one is verified and the other isn't.

Background:

I've purchased a business from the previous owner and created a Google listing for the business and even had it verified. The only problem is that the business listing already existed from the previous owner so I contacted the previous owner to give me primary ownership of the listing (I know, I should have just done this in the beginning - but I had no clue what I was doing).

So now I have two listings for the same business with the same location, but one is verified (the one I made) and the other one (from the previous owner) is not verified. Thing is, the previous listing already has reviews and pictures submitted by customers/guests and other stuff that I want to keep.

The way I see it, I have 3 options:
(1) Delete the listing I created and verified, then have the old one verified again. This will take another 2-3 weeks of waiting for the postcard.
(2) Delete the old listing and start from scratch (which I'd rather not honestly).

(3) Somehow get both listings merged into one, retaining the old data from the old listing (reviews, photos, etc.) while keeping the verified status of the new one I created. This would be the ideal situation for me if the merge can be done in less time than it would take for me to receive the new postcard for verifying the old listing.

Business Information:

Name: Meili Beach Resort
Current Address: Meili Beach Resort, Poblacion, Alcoy, 6023, Cebu, Philippines
Current Landline: +63 (32) 483 9674
Current Mobile: +63 942 526 0144
Google Maps URL: https://goo.gl/maps/gXkDKnGgw992
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/MeiliBeachResort/
Instagram: www.instagram.com/meilibeachresort/

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, the issue has been resolved.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm curious which solution you used to resolve the issue as I am working to merge 2 brands and don't want to lose reviews.