My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How to merge google plus page with a verified business page?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am now a manger of a brand page (verified), however unlike other brand pages that I manage - there is no Google Plus page connected to it - no option to act as "Brand" on google plus...

How can I create  google plus page for this brand. I want to be sure not to create a duplicate account, or duplicate business listing.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sam D

Maybe  this article of our fellow @Tim Capper helps you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Login your Gmail & Click on Google my Business listing, from where you can setup your brand page.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks but this what I have done - I log into Google Business, then I have a list of all the Google businesses I manage.

Most of the ones I manage also give me the option to 'act as' on Google+ - however I do not have the option with this particular business.

It's like there is a google business listing, but no accompanying Google+ page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks - the article looks helpful - but things seem to have changed since this was written.

When I click on the brand account - it goes to the business listing and not to an empty google+ page' as the article suggest - see screenshot here