My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How to manage / admin my client's account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I'm the webmaster and created this page. I add posts through HootSuite. Somehow, the one I added today picked up a banner photo rather than the one I added.

I can't seem to directly administer/manage the account through Google Plus. I'm not sure what happened and neither I nor my client knows how to give me access.

Can you give us instructions?

Diller Law, P.C.

15 Court Square, Suite 800, Boston, MA 02108

(617) 523-7771

https://plus.google.com/105860259921586895489

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi pamela,

I do believe this is the info your looking for? "Adding listing owners and managers"

I hope this helps,

Lyndsey

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Lyndsey, Thanks so much. I logged into my business account as suggested, and scrolled to see that I am manager of my client's account and he is the owner. I haven't figured out how to edit the post I submitted through Hootsuite. Is that possible? If not, can I edit it?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Pamela G
December 2016

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi pamela,

You should be able to edit it on the listing itself. This Article explains the steps and should help.

If you're not seeing the old format while logged into the account, in the far bottom left corner of the browser, there should be an option to view your listing in "classic view". 

Lyndsey

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks so much Lyndsey!