My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How to manage addresses for multiple schools within an education complex

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I'm having issues separating 3 different schools that are all located at one physical address. See details below. I have verified school #2. I had previously verified school #3, but Google is asking that I re-verify. I am trying to verify school #1, but Google gives me the following message: "The following business looks similar to the business that you are verifying. Is this your business?" and it listed school #2. I have tried adding building letters (A, B, & C), but that doesn't seem to change the status. The biggest issue I am having is that when you search any of the school addresses, only one phone number is coming up.

One solution I was thinking of was creating a business page for the complex itself, which is called the PUC Sylmar Education Complex. I'd like to list the schools as being "located in" the complex. I have seen that done with outlet malls and other business. Is this possible? How? I'd be greatful for any help!

School #1

1. PUC Triumph Charter Academy
2. 13361 Glenoaks Blvd., Sylmar, CA 91342
3. (818) 837-6221
4. www.pucschools.org/tca

School #2

1. PUC Triumph Charter High School
3. (818) 356-2795

4. www.pucschools.org/tchs

School #3

1. PUC Lakeview Charter High School
3. (818) 356-2591

4. www.pucschools.org/lchs

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

try creating all three listings through separate GMG dashboards (based on diefferent accounts)- see it will help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply. I want to keep all listings under one account. We have 16 schools in our network, so it would be best if they could be managed from the same place. Is there any other solution?