My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How to make Business Location to be appeared permanently without searching any keywords

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

KLANGGROUP SDN BHD 

No. 2, Jalan Setia Dagang U13/AK,

Seksyen U13, Setia Alam,

40170 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia+603-3358 9998

Google Maps URL      

https://www.google.com/maps/place/KLANGGROUP+SDN+BHD/@3.1071152,101.4668305,174a,53.3y,2.84t/data=!3...

Hi. 

We are now experiencing the issue that is our business location could not be appeared on Google Maps without searching keyword method. Could someone please help and advise the way of resolving this issue? Since this issue has been 1 month after business is verified.

Appreciate and Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

How to make Business Location to be appeared permanently without searching any keywords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

seems you are asking about place labels

You can't enforce such labels - its algo-created and appears only if you have a good ranking. 
Learn more here:

https://support.google.com/business/answer/6056435?hl=en

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi. Sir, thank you for your reply.

By the way,

Provided full information and GOT REVIEW & RATING but their business location still couldn't to be appeared automatically on Google Maps (without typing keyword to search) 

WHILE

NO Provided fully information and NO REVIEW & NO RATING but their business location can be appeared automatically on Google Maps  (without typing keyword to search) 

Could you please advise? 
Looking forward to receiving best solution.
Thank you so much. Appreciate!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi. Sir,

Good day to you.

Could you kindly advise us the below circumstance?

Thank you.

[ Hi. Sir, thank you for your reply.

By the way,

Provided full information and GOT REVIEW & RATING but their business location still couldn't be appeared automatically on Google Maps (without typing keyword to search) 

WHILE

NO Provided fully information and NO REVIEW & NO RATING but their business location can be appeared automatically on Google Maps  (without typing keyword to search) 

Could you please advise? 
Looking forward to receiving best solution.
Thank you so much. Appreciate!]

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

oyu seem asking about what Google call a "place label"

Those are algorithmically created and you can't much do to enforce getting one.

Please refer to https://support.google.com/business/answer/6056435?hl=en