My Business
3K members online now
3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How to link Facebook reviews to my Google Business?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, how do I link my business' Facebook reviews to my Google Business page? I noticed that some of my competitors have their Facebook reviews appearing on their Google Business page unlike mine. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Highlighted

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Marilyn

Google does this automatically via an algorithm. Make sure that the business details on both your Facebook page and your Google page are exactly the same - this helps Google identify that the two are linked.

Is your Facebook link on your website? If so, ask your web designer to mark it up with 'SameAs' schema (they'll know what that means) to make it more obvious to Google as well.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Is there any possibility, if some one post a review for my google business it can also appear in fb.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just changed my FB business page name from Elite Gamer, Southend to EliteGamer.Co.UK , my web address and about 5 hours later my FB reveiws were on Google.