My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How to let customers searching on google know that our closing hours vary?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I'm not entirely sure if this is the proper place for me to be posting as I am an employee not the technical "owner" of a local small business pizza restraunt, but google says we are open from 11A.M to 10P.M. This is sometimes true, but we close at different times depending on how many orders we are getting. We would like to somehow let customers know on google that they should call us to see if we are still open, but aren't sure if that's possible or how to do it. We are starting to frequently get calls from customers as we are closing/have closed getting very angry at us because "Google says you are open until 10!". We try to explain to them that we have no control over what the google search says but they still get angry at us and threaten to give us bad reviews if we do not serve them. Our Pizza place is called "Uncle Pizza" in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Does anyone know if there is a solution to this or if we will just have to deal with frustrated customers from this issue outside of our control? 

<Moved to Google My Business Community by Community Manager>

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Andrew E
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Google doesn't support opening  hours as explained by you.

They don't support "on  appointment only" and the same with "closing on no more demand" or kind of "dynamically defined hours" or  something like this.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, this was my concern but I was hoping there was some other solution. Would be nice if google could add this feature but I suppose I can understand why they might not want the option.