My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How to improve visibility with different locations?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I am providing services in Ottawa and Toronto, but have office in Ottawa only.

I have registered my Google business listing with Ottawa location as I don’t have physical address for Toronto.

But what I see that I am ranking on #1 for Ottawa location keywords, but ranking 4th-5th page for Toronto location keywords.

How can I improve the rankings for Toronto keywords? Do I need to add virtual address for Toronto as well? Or I have to do local listing with Toronto location as did for Ottawa? Or create backlinks for Toronto?

It is a physiotherapy business in Ottawa and we are serving in Ottawa and Toronto. We can go at customer location in whole Ontario.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Anybody here?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

You CAN rank two locations for one page... but its risky.. as you risk not ranking for either very well. ... Or not ranking at all for either.

A simple way might be just adding the other location your title and description. So it might read " We proudly provide physiotherapy Ottawa and Toronto - Call Brand Today @ phonenumber "

Your better off like you said ranking two individually .. and yes... two different addresses. And NO a virtual office will NOT work. It MIGHT work for a while but you WILL get deleted after a while.

You Will also have to get a separate business license for that location too.. legally and to please GOOG.