My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How to get reviews?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I have a google my business page.  However with the new changes to google+ I do not see the locations for customers to easily find and leave a review.  I had a page on our website that walked customers through how to leave a review.  But with the new changes... even I can't find it.  Reviews can still be easily added on the map that comes up when our business is searched however we are in a large competition market and not always easily found.  I want to make this process easiest for non-techs customers.  Help please!!!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ryan K (Community Manager)
January 2016

Re: How to get reviews?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Dustin B

The only two ways to leave reviews now are via either Maps (on mobile or desktop) or via the knowledge panel (on desktop).

Both rely on the customer finding the business via search which isn't always the best option.

if you'd like to create a direct link for customers to leave a review, then you may wish to look at this tool: http://pleper.com/index.php?do=tools&sdo=google_review_link

Enter your details and a number of different types of links will be generated for your use.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ryan K (Community Manager)
January 2016

Re: How to get reviews?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Dustin B

The only two ways to leave reviews now are via either Maps (on mobile or desktop) or via the knowledge panel (on desktop).

Both rely on the customer finding the business via search which isn't always the best option.

if you'd like to create a direct link for customers to leave a review, then you may wish to look at this tool: http://pleper.com/index.php?do=tools&sdo=google_review_link

Enter your details and a number of different types of links will be generated for your use.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog