My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How to change a building's zone from residential to commercial: Carmen And Santos Salon

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello experts,

My business doesn't show in Google maps unless I specifically search it by name. I noticed that the building compound has the same white color as the residential compounds around it and that the businesses around us have a different tanned color. I built this building in 2004 and changed its R1 residential zone to C2 commercial zone. However, Google still shows it a residential. I tried changing it using the now disabled Map Maker but it was never done. On top of all that, the building is assigned to the wrong address of 3406 Florida Avenue, Kenner, LA. What do I need to do so that my business shows up on the map as Carmen And Santos Salon. I have a Facebook local business page with over 5,100 fans, Google+, verified Google business page, Yelp page and Instagram and have been in business for over 25 years. Is there a number I can call to get all this mess straighten out? This is my business information:

Carmen And Santos Salon

3409 Florida Avenue, Kenner LA 70065

www.carmenandsantos.com

https://www.google.com/maps/place/3409+Florida+Ave,+Kenner,+LA+70065/@30.0180277,-90.2412807,19.25z/...

Thanks,

Manuel V.

3409 Florida Avenue Kenner3409 Florida Avenue Kenner

1 Expert replyverified_user

How to change a building's zone from residential to commercial: Carmen And Santos Salon

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Manuel

As this business listing has been claimed the owner of the listing needs to make the address changes. Are you the owner of the listing? 

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes. I'm the owner of the building and the business. I've claimed the business and the business has the right address. It's the building's polygon that is assigned to a non existing address.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Manuel

If the Map pin is in the wrong place (showing the wrong spot, even though the business address is correct) then you'll need to edit the address in the dashboard and drag the pin to the correct spot.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog