My Business
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How to answer Google Reviews for my hotel?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am the manager of the hotel ibis Styles Osaka in Japan.

I am using the online reputation tool called "Trust You" to reply the customer reviews on all channels, including Google Reviews.

But when I click on "respond" for a Google Review on Trust You, it directs me to a page where I have to input my gmail address and password. Nobody in my team knows which gmail account is related to our business, so I have just created a new account "ibisstylesosaka@gmail.com"

Please kindly advise the next steps for me to be able to reply all the Google Reviews on the link below:

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=ibis+styles+osaka&oq=ibis+style&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i60l3j0j69i5...,

Thank you for your support and best regards,

Thomas Vidal

Operations Manager ibis Styles Osaka

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to answer Google Reviews for my hotel?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Thomas,

You will need to either track down the login for the account that claimed the listing or else you will need to follow the steps here for 'someone else verified my business'

I would recommend trying to track down the login for the account that claimed it. Google will not tell you the email address has it claimed but they will provide a small hint. The hint for your listing is: mk…@…

So the email address associated with Google account that claimed it starts with mk. Hopefully that will help as it may imply that m is the initial of their first name and k is the first initial of their last name. I would also add that it's likely not a gmail.com address.

Good luck,

Tom

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.