My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How to add specific hours where customers can call a business on Google Maps?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi! I representing a client running a retail store chain.

The retail store has its own opening hours (say 8am-10pm), but for the Google Maps phone listing they're listing their corporate office number as phone number on all their branches for internal reasons that I cannot disclose here. 

However, the corporate office only wants to be contacted during business hours (9am-6pm) to entertain customer/vendor enquiries. 

On the interface where I edit opening hours in Google My Business, is there any way I can indicate this? I can add in 2 sets of business hours, but that might confuse regular customers. Adding a text label will make 'Please call 9am-6pm' appear in front of the store name, which is rather awkward. Anyone know any workaround this? Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to add specific hours where customers can call a business on Google Maps?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Debra W

No, there isn't a workaround to do what you're trying to accomplish. Each location should have its own phone number and the hours specified on a listing should indicate when that specific location is open.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.