My Business
4K members online now
4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How to add Review from the web option(social media links) to Google My business Page?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I have one doubt regarding google my business page.In my google my business page I want to add review from the web option which means social media links I want to add .. I try schema coding option but I can't and I don't know how to add that one.can any one help me.How to add review from the web option into my business page.

1 Expert replyverified_user

How to add Review from the web option(social media links) to Google My business Page?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Reviews from the web are auto generated by Google based on review sites (other than Yelp and a few others) that show rich snippets on your brand search. It is nothing to do with rich snippets on your site. See this article for more information: https://www.getfivestars.com/blog/5-things-you-can-do-to-improve-google-reviews-from-the-web/

The best way to get reviews from the web added to your knowledge panel is to get reviews at review sites  where your listing is an exact match for your name and that shows on your brand search and isn't Yelp or TripAdvisor. 

Getting your social links (this however is separate issue than reviews from the web) to Facebook etc noted at the bottom of the Knowledge Graph might be helped by schema but in tests I have done it is much less predictable than that.