My Business
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How to add Google Page (Maps Snapshot) to business website. (Links)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, I'm wondering if you can add the google business page to your business website? It could be a great way to guide my clients to the review part of the page whilst also providing a link to google maps. 

Many thanks,

Jack

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to add Google Page (Maps Snapshot) to business website. (Links)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

not quite sure what you are trying to do (or to consider as "add the google business page to your business website")

Actually you business page is th stuff you get under your URL plus.google.com/[any_numeric_iderntifier]

To give  your customer some  options to be able to write  reviews I recommend this site:

https://pleper.com/index.php?do=tools&sdo=google_review_link yo can create links via this site

To get a maplet showing your business location you should embed a GMaps of a searched result showing your business - best would be searching for the name of the GMB page and the address of the business.

Bit tricky (and a kind of a hack too) would be to copy the maplet from your knowledge panel after searching your business.

Copying this maplet form the knowledge panel and linking it to the reviewing  link as from the pleper-site would be an option too