My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How to Receive Monthly Performance Reports for All Properties

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been receiving  a simple monthly performance report for one of my 6 Google My Businesses for several years now.  I'd like to receive the report for all the properties.  I finally found this documentation, but can't seem to find the report or widget that would generate this report.  Please see screen shot of the report.  This should be simple to set up.  Please help.  Thank you :)Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 12.43.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 12.43.04 PM.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to Receive Monthly Performance Reports for All Properties

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Tonsmeire,

These reports are generated by Google, you can log into your console and look at the insights to get more details on the data, but the report is emailed out to the main account email address monthly, so you might check if the owner of the pages is receiving them, they might be sent to the main email on file and not the manager. Have you tried calling in to see if there is any other better way to gain access to these reports? I manage a handful of these as well and notice at times some come through one day and others days later. Are you the owner of the pages that are missing the reports? The link you shared was for analytic's not Google My Business

Just wanted to see if I could point you in the right direction.

Keep us posted on the outcome.

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, I got an issue here, I havent received google my business report at all, is there any way to enable it? cant figure it out. Thanks.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello @designdiverso,

Might be worth going into the account and checking the settings tab to ensure all the proper correspondence has been set.

Then check the user settings to ensure you are listed correctly. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Spencer_WadeHi there, I double check settings there is no option to enable such report, if that's what you are referring to.
Any idea how to fix this?

Im receiving client's asset report no problem but cant receive my actual business report.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello @designdiverso,

Sorry for any confusion, I was mainly pointing you to settings to check all is in place. Otherwise the insights tab will deliver all the relevant information you are after. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Spencer_Wade

Hi again, my problem is I have never received my business insights monthly report via email any idea how to solve this issue?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@designdiverso

OK I looked in the system and see I am getting them for all my accounts. Read the note at the bottom of the last email I received. 

Values are captured at Pacific Time. Values are approximate, and only significant values may be shown. This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive alerts to help keep your business info accurate on Google My Business. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please unsubscribe here. You can also change your preferences on your Google My Business settings page by logging into https://business.google.com/settings.

Check the settings and if that fails, insights will deliver your data via logging in. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Spencer_Wade Hi there, Ive checked my settings, but where is the setting to enable the insights report via email? I have never received that ever and my business is been up two years now. Kind of annoying.

This is how my setting looks like. Any idea how to enable the insights reporting?

Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 20.13.37.png

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

All seems to be set correct. Maybe try digging into your spam folder? I did a search when I was looking at the last post for you and noticed a handful of alerts that I had never seen. Try doing a search in your mail folders for "Performance on Google for October 2017" and see if it shows itself. If not, do you have a primary Gmail account associated? That would be an account to check as well. Sorry for all the back and forth.