My Business
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How to Change my Address & Location Marker?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Help, I need to change the location for my business.  I think when I first set it up, it shows my home in Bangkok but I need to change the business locations to my offices in Hong Kong and New York.

Thanks for any suggestions to make this happen.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please include the following with your question (for all locations you need help for):
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. GoogleMaps Link or GoogleSearch link

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut

1) Business Name: 375 Park Associates (www.375parkllc.com)

2) Business Address:

New York - 26th Floor, Seagram Building, 375 Park Avenue, New York, New York 10152

Hong Kong - 19th Floor, Two International Finance Centre, 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong SAR

3) Business Phone:

New York +1 (212) 763-0159

Hong Kong +852 2251 8329

4 Google Maps Link

New York - https://www.google.com/maps/place/375+Park+Ave,+New+York,+NY+10152/@40.7585256,-73.9739743,17z/data=...

Hong Kong - https://www.google.com/search?tbm=lcl&q=Two+International+Finance+Centre%2C+8+Finance+Street%2C+Cent...

Thanks for your help and let me know if this works.

Greg

Re: How to Change my Address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Helmut

1) Business Name: 375 Park Associates (www.375parkllc.com)

2) Business Address:

New York - 26th Floor, Seagram Building, 375 Park Avenue, New York, New York 10152

Hong Kong - 19th Floor, Two International Finance Centre, 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong SAR

3) Business Phone:

New York +1 (212) 763-0159

Hong Kong +852 2251 8329

4 Google Maps Link

New York - https://www.google.com/maps/place/375+Park+Ave,+New+York,+NY+10152/@40.7585256,-73.9739743,17z/data=...

Hong Kong - https://www.google.com/search?tbm=lcl&q=Two+International+Finance+Centre%2C+8+Finance+Street%2C+Cent...

Thanks for your help and let me know if this works.

Greg

Talk to you soon,

Greg Thomas

Growth Advocate

375 Park Associates

Hong Kong +852 8191 5948

New York +1 (917) 484-6575

www.375parkllc.com

NOTICE TO RECIPIENTS: The information contained in and accompanying this communication may be confidential, subject to legal privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure, and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please delete and destroy all copies in your possession, notify the sender that you have received this communication in error, and note that any review or dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, this communication is expressly prohibited.

E-mail messages may contain computer viruses or other defects, may not be accurately replicated on other systems, or may be intercepted, deleted or interfered with without the knowledge of the sender or the intended recipient. 375 Park Associates LLC makes no warranties in relation to these matters. Please note that 375 Park Associates LLC reserves the right to intercept, monitor, and retain e-mail messages to and from its systems as permitted by applicable law. If you are not comfortable with the risks associated with e-mail messages, you may decide not to use e-mail to communicate with 375 Park Associates LLC.

敬告各收件方:在享有法律赋予的特权和在其他方面披露受到保护的前提下,本通信所载或其随附的信息可能属于保密信息,只供指定接收方使用。如阁下并非本通信指明的接收方,请将阁下拥有的本通信及其所有备份删除及销毁,以及通知发件方阁下错误收到本通信,在此特提请阁下注意不得阅览或分发本通信,并不得基于对本通信的倚赖而采取任何行动。

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut,

Let me know if you received the information?  Help as I am stuck and not sure how to correct the addresses for my business.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need to change the location of my business from previous one. I have changed my business location but couldn't mark on google. So looking for best solution. Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yeah. Google is really bad at these sorts of changes.  I am still waiting for the postcard with the confirmation code and Helmut went silent.

Sad!