My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How many GMB listing can a manager handle?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys we just recently knew about GMB managers what we do before is login individually with each of our clients GMB account to check for errors and possibly correct some google suggestions like phone number being changed by competition etc. its a hassle since we have more than 50 clients and most of our clients have different branches and if we total the listing is more than 100 so i am not sure if there is a limit for a manager on how many listing he can manage as its really a time and life saver to just have a 1 account managing it all just like on adwords manager account where we manage multiple adwords accounts.

Also please advise me on what is it to avoid when managing accounts as we dont want our clients listings getting suspended or anything that will trigger googles system to throw us out of business thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

My most important hints:

rule 1# create in your dashboard "business accounts"  to manage listings for clients

rule 2# Never manage several of your clients in one "business account"

Re: How many GMB listing can a manager handle?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi @Helmut Geissler thank you for your response, are you referring to this?

business account screenshotbusiness account screenshot

if that's what you are referring to then we are doing it correct, however we dont know how to transfer GMB of our clients as if we create an account we only see an option of importing locations. Assigning manager from our clients GMB dashboard is easy but it goes directly to our main GMB account im not sure how to transfer it to new business account. Can you guide me?

thank you

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ronnel A
July

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Yep @Ronnel A

this is the feature of GMB I'm referring to.

In any of such create Business Accounts you can import a bulk feed (for companies withtem or more locations.

But you also can add single locations of business - through the big lower left blue dot with the white plus sign )

YOu also can transfer any single listing from the default businss account (named with your personal account name) to any of the additional created "business accounts"

for this option see https://support.google.com/business/answer/6085320?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

glad to know @Helmut Geissler thanks a lot

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Raisul I

this self promotion post will archived now by a moderator.
Note: repeating to spam the forum might result in your suspension from the forum