My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How long to get reviewed & posted?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What I'm trying to do is add managers to the corporate YouTube page. Via the instructions in support (https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2897336), I've added a manager to the Google+ account (brand page), but these folks still don't have access to the YouTube page to upload and edit the videos. I tried to follow the directions but now it's asking the new manager to create their own YouTube Channel using the company name, instead of just giving them access to it. The user went ahead and clicked create a channel and now they have no access to the corporate YouTube pages, it just created a new channel with the same name. How do I add managers to the corporate YouTube page so they can access from their own accounts!?!?!?

YouTube_SupportQ.PNG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How long to get reviewed & posted?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @Evolve I,

Unfortunately, this is beyond our scope here in the Google My Business Community. I would recommend that you post your question in the YouTube help forum for assistance with this issue.

Thanks,
Liz

GMB Community Manager