My Business
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How long it would take to increase my traffic on the web?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey, everyone. Does anyone know how long it would take to increase my traffic on the web? I recently hired an SEO and I was just wondering when it will take effect on my business. I really want to know if the SEO that I hired is effective or not.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Anna R
July

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Anna -

Increasing your traffic doesn’t happen overnight. It takes a lot of time to take effect on your business. I suggest you read this article https://moz.com/blog/5-ways-to-prove-to-the-client-that-the-traffic-will-come

You can try other options like Google Ads or be active on social media sites. The increase of traffic to your site will come when your SEO provider made your site on the top of search engine results page and the keywords you chose to optimize have a good amount of search volume.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Anna R
July

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Anna -

Increasing your traffic doesn’t happen overnight. It takes a lot of time to take effect on your business. I suggest you read this article https://moz.com/blog/5-ways-to-prove-to-the-client-that-the-traffic-will-come

You can try other options like Google Ads or be active on social media sites. The increase of traffic to your site will come when your SEO provider made your site on the top of search engine results page and the keywords you chose to optimize have a good amount of search volume.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Anna, 

I dont know what type of company you have. Because traffic differs based on the business category. Increasing traffic is not even a matter. Lead generation is matter. Lead generation happens when you focus on right audience. If your hired SEO company focuses on lead generation you dont need to worry. Ask them about the strategies. 

Initially, set up google my business. ask your old clients to put the review. update "Posts" frequently. You can track calls under google my business insights. These calls are considered as leads. 

So this is one type of lead generation method and organic one too.. All the best :) 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Swara, I have a seafood restaurant and just want to improve my company's reputation online to gain more customers. Thanks a lot by the way!

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Anna, Optimize Google my business account update profile image, cover photo, proper category and working hours. 

Ask your existing customers to put review. Update your business name, address, phone number in some local listing. This all will your business to dominate in local searches. For more help hire some seo company.