AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How long, after verification, will my business show on Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I verified my business this morning and am wondering how long it will take to show up on Google?  When I go to view on Google and Google maps I get nothing, when I google Dentist and our Area Code I get nothing. Is there something I a missing or do I need to work on my patience? Thank you!

Nichole

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How long, after verification, will my business show on Google

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
it should be life in a couple of hours at least.
It it still can't searched please provide more information to investigate.
(a Link from the page in your dashboard or Name, Address, phone and website)

Re: How long, after verification, will my business show on Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I verified my business 4/5 hours ago as well, but I still can't find my website on google. Do I need to wait a bit or is there something wrong?

How long, after verification, will my business show on Google

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@True Mongolia t

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

I'll block this very old thread for any new replies