My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How does one actually get support?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Managing the profile for my wife's new private psychology practice, Behavioral Psych Studio (https://plus.google.com/116914322784637836669?hl=en).  It shows verified in the main body of the page but not at the upper right, tells me it isn't connected to search and is pending edits, and it has been this way for months.

I've filled out the form to get an email back.  I've filled out the form to get a call back.  I've tweeted at support.  Radio silence.

How does one actually get the support folks to figure out the issue?  Is this because I work for Microsoft? =]

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How does one actually get support?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I'm not sure why it says that but I don't see any pending edits and your listing is connected to Maps and live: https://mapmaker.google.com/mapmaker?gw=39&fid=0x89c2588a36979c0f:0x675ec5c632a4f018

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Stefanie S adding to waht @JoyHawkins said (and i confirm getting the same on my end):

can you please provide a screen grab showing on your  dashboard the hint about pending edits and your listing is not  connected to Maps?

Thank you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That's because I managed to fix it through the somewhat arcane step of removing the URL and then readding it. Why that was a problem? God only knows. But it worked!