My Business
6K members online now
6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How do you remove reviews that were for a previous restaurant, when you have moved?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1 Expert replyverified_user

How do you remove reviews that were for a previous restaurant, when you have moved?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

you can'tremove reviews - can flagg them only.

But in oyur case thsi won't much help I'm guessing.

Your best choice would be to respond as the new owner of the listing - telling the reviewer about the new managment and inviting them to visite the your restaurant and its new staff and better service

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do you address a review that does not make any sense and reads gibberish. I have tried to contact the reviewer and asked what they meant by the following but have not heard an answer back. 

https://goo.gl/maps/hsJGGRzh5Km

Aliae BOUHAYA Rating Review posted on

Aug 9, 2015
Un pejoli
Best practices for responding to reviews
Behl Orthodontics – Dec 10, 2015 – 
edit
 – 
delete

Can you please contact the office and explain what does "Un pejoli" means? We would love for you to positive experience with our practice.

Aliae BOUHAYA

2 contributions

Re: How do you remove reviews that were for a previous restaurant, when you have moved?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Unfortunately, the new restaurant is well outside London and therefore unlikely to attract any of our previous customers. The problem is that Google does not provide a box in which you can explain why the reviews should be removed, just some tick boxes, none of which are appropriate; plus there is a one star rating from someone that has never posted any other ratings, and I believe that it is malicious.

Re: How do you remove reviews that were for a previous restaurant, when you have moved?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Unfortunately, the new restaurant is well outside London and therefore unlikely to attract any of our previous customers. The problem is that Google does not provide a box in which you can explain why the reviews should be removed, just some tick boxes, none of which are appropriate; plus there is a one star rating from someone that has never posted any other ratings, and I believe that it is malicious.