My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How do you add more than one business to a location?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I work at a Realty office where there is obviously many different realtors in the office. Each realtor has their "own business." How can we add all the "different" business's to the one address? For example, I created a Google Business page for my boss. But when you search the address it only shows the Brokerage by itself, none of the Realtors information who have created a business page as well using this same address shows up. Anyway we can change this?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: How do you add more than one business to a location?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Anashai,
I might not be understanding what you're asking.
The guide explains the guidelines for the individual's pages. The Brokerage page is as a normal business.
Are you asking for a way to display them all at one time? Or linked together somehow?
If so, there isn't a way to tell G to display all the individual's pages as well as the brokerage page at the same time. Each page will have its own order preference applied in the local listings. Each individual listing will compete with the other individual's listings and the brokerage listing.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Anashai
This should give you what you need to know
https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177
This is an overarching guide, as well as a section about RE agents when you scroll to the bottom.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, Thank you for your response. However, maybe I missed it but it doesn't explain how to make it so that the address shows all of the realtors pages along with the brokerages page.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Anashai,
I might not be understanding what you're asking.
The guide explains the guidelines for the individual's pages. The Brokerage page is as a normal business.
Are you asking for a way to display them all at one time? Or linked together somehow?
If so, there isn't a way to tell G to display all the individual's pages as well as the brokerage page at the same time. Each page will have its own order preference applied in the local listings. Each individual listing will compete with the other individual's listings and the brokerage listing.

Find me on · · my blog