My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I verify already created Google+ brand page?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Everyone

I have already have a Google+ brand page in my name (Mahantesh I. Biradar). How can I verify this page?

I try to add a location from Google my Business, It started creating a new page.

I would like to know how to verify the existing page?

Best

Mahantesh 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mahantesh

Brand pages are verified by linking the page to your website. This article provides more information on how to do that: https://support.google.com/business/answer/4569085?hl=en

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thank you Priya! 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi PriyaC,

I've checked that article you suggested and I couldn't find the instructions how to link the page to the website, however I was able to find this related article https://support.google.com/plus/answer/6344936?hl=en&ref_topic=6320388 and was wondering if as an organization (using my brand account) I can participate on this Google Crea+e to get my badge, according to the benefits for Crea+e profiles can be verified but not sure pages qualify as well... any thoughts on this?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Marcela

Brand pages are no longer part of Google My Business, which is why my earlier link is now outdated :(

It isn't possible for businesses to join the Google Crea+e programme  but if you wish to create a Brand page for your business you can do so. This help article gives more information on that: https://support.google.com/plus/answer/1710600?hl=en&visit_id=1-636280111274251355-869429493&rd=1 

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have already have a Google+ brand page (Technadeal :- google.com/+Technadeal ). How can I verify this page?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

neither your brand page not your website seem about a local buinesss facing their customers in person.

Such business models without personal conatc to customers are not eligible for verification as a local business.