My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I show up in a google search? I have a google my business that is coming up in google maps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Linda Dale, RE/MAX Action Realty, 1126 Horsham Road, Maple Glen, PA 19002, 215.646.3954, Google plus URL:  https://www.google.com/maps/place/Linda+Dale,+RE%2FMAX+Action+Realty/@40.211585,-75.184151,15z/data=...

Currently I have a listing in Google My Business and if I do a google map search, it comes up.  If I do a search in my area looking for a business such as mine, my business is not coming up other than as a listing amongst many others. How do I my google maps ad to show in in a search result?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I show up in a google search? I have a google my business that is coming up in google map

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Linda D

this is a knowledge graph showing you on GoogleSearch:

""Screenshot 2016-07-24 at 17.49.41.png

And on a category search for "Real estate agency near Maple glen PA" you show up as below in the three pack:

Screenshot 2016-07-24 at 17.53.50.png

as well

Re: How do I show up in a google search? I have a google my business that is coming up in google map

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your reply however, I am looking for the display ad, not just
being mentioned in the list of many other businesses. How do I get my
display ad to show up?

--

Linda D

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager - per Community Guidelines - in order to remove contact information which was most likely due to an email or mobile footer. This is done in order to protect account security and/or privacy. Please be sure to remove this information in future replies. Thank you for your understanding.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I have no clue what you refer to as "display ad".

The both sort of information I provided in my abov two screen captures are the normal way a certain local veirifed GoogleMyBusiness gets published on GoogleSearch.
Perhaps you are able to provide a screen shot or similar for a competitor or any other bsuiness showing up as a "display ad"???
I then could better understand what you are referring too.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Beyond the Knowledge Panel that shows up on a search for you name you can show up in the "Local PacK' - that is free and is usually 3 results that show below the ads and via an adwords ad that is paid is usually at the very top 1-4 positions.

I have marked which result is which. I see that you are showing for the Local Pack for the term "Real Estate Maple Glen Pa"... perhaps you could clarify what you are hoping to do be able to do using the terminology noted (sorry about that but otherwise we get confused)?real estate Maple Glen  PA   Google Search.png

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like my business page, see below, to come up when searches are
done, looking for a real estate agent in the areas I service. How does a
company get listed like that? Right now, I have to search by my name to see
this listing. I'd like this listing to show up if a person needs a realtor
in the areas I work in. How do I make this happen? Please let me know.
Thank you.
Linda

[image: Inline image 1]

--

Linda D

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager - per Community Guidelines - in order to remove contact information which was most likely due to an email or mobile footer. This is done in order to protect account security and/or privacy. Please be sure to remove this information in future replies. Thank you for your understanding.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Sorry your image is t showing.