My Business
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I select the correct category for my business?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all, 

I would just like to know, when I am listing my business on Google business I am requested to give a Category that my business fits. I know that selecting the correct one is also very important as to ratings and being found correctly. 

What I would like to know is under which category would I list my business if my business contains, Catering Equipment, Household Equipment, and Outdoor Equipment?

My website is busy being completed. 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dylan R
July

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

You can list up to 5 Categories. They need to be in the same general area of business.

It is important in the Description you write here, and in other directories you make entries in that you write a sensible description for each Category which relates them to you business in general.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dylan R
July

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

You can list up to 5 Categories. They need to be in the same general area of business.

It is important in the Description you write here, and in other directories you make entries in that you write a sensible description for each Category which relates them to you business in general.