AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I see invitations to manage a page / What pages I manage?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

A property my company is acquiring said that they've sent us an invitation to manage their page. I expected an email or some kind of notification to come through Google confirming this, but I haven't seen one. Is an email supposed to come in saying that I've been invited to manage it, and is there a way to view what listings I manage? The property isn't showing up in the business account's list of properties.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ryan K (Community Manager)
March 2016

Re: How do I see invitations to manage a page / What pages I manage?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

the invite to get a manager for a certain business page (sent via GoogleMyBusiness by the page owner can found if you search your mail stream for this query  "invited you to become a manager of"
Once found the invite mail make sure  clicking the red button "Become a manager"

see also my response from 12/9'15 in here

Re: Transfer ownership is a loop.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ryan K (Community Manager)
March 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

the invite to get a manager for a certain business page (sent via GoogleMyBusiness by the page owner can found if you search your mail stream for this query  "invited you to become a manager of"
Once found the invite mail make sure  clicking the red button "Become a manager"

see also my response from 12/9'15 in here

Re: Transfer ownership is a loop.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Annika
im new to this but i did just figure it out for my self. see here:
http://www.jwag.biz/newsletters/2014/11/20/how-to-fix-google-manager-invitations-that-dont-send.html...
in your email account settings through google + theres a section where it asks who can send you notifications. and it mentions where to look at the bottom of the link i posted there.  good luck

How do I see invitations to manage a page / What pages I manage?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can I send invites to none Gmail address? Because I'm the owner of Gmail business listing with a Gmail account linked to it but when I send invites to personal email address that's not a Gmail account the person can't accept the invite as its says ask your administrator for password

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Johann V

I am happy to answer your question if you start a new tread as this one is old and likely outdated.

This very old thread I'll block now for any new replies.

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need. 
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.