My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I reply to a customer review?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

https://support.google.com/business/answer/3474050?hl=en

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I have been trying to set up a new thread for my issue but have been unsuccessful so am replying to your post, as you appear to the be the expert on this issue! We are having trouble posting a reply to a negative review. The review is as follows (sorry I could not figure out how to take a screenshot of the page and post it):

Kimmarie Scherzi Rating Review posted on Jul 12, 2017

I do not recommend these attorneys shysters unprofessional one star is much to high for them! It seems this type of attorney in my opinion; are in league with the cause of the problems of the day of lawyers clinging to FORMER poor behaviors WITHOUT FEAR OF RETRIBUTION FOR THEIR ACTS,, with the reputation OF A MINORITY of certain unethical lawyers have created, they seem to congregate in clusters in certain areas,in the general consensus most people say "attorneys are crooked" similar to what they say about car salesmen,making it hard for the HONEST ETHICAL GOD FEARING TRUE TO THEIR OATH TAKING ATTORNEYS.Be part of the solution,THE BOARD of ATTORNEYS SHOULD BE VERY BUSY WITH FORMER & CURRENT ATTORNEYS AND THEIR UNSCRUPULOUS UNETHICAL ILLEGAL BEHAVIORS THAT HAVE BEEN ADOPTED OVER THE PAST YEARS. AS AN ADDENDUM THE FEMALE OFFICE SECRETARY WAS PLEASANT. ALL ROADS LEAD TO PERDITION!

I tried to respond to the review many times, as follows:

Gelber & O'Connell, LLC – Jul 13, 2017 

We are in receipt of your review for Gelber & O'Connell, LLC and wanted to take a moment to address your rating. First, we are sorry that you were so displeased with our decision not to accept the two cases you discussed with us, however, we were of the opinion, as we explained at length, that for a variety of reasons we did not believe that we could be of assistance to you. We pride ourselves on being honest with potential clients when we do not believe we can help them so that the client is not disappointed down the road. In addition, we noticed that since the beginning of 2017 you have rated about 43 other businesses with one star, including William Mattar Law Offices, all of which also included very lengthy complaints. It is our hope that you are able to have more favorable experiences in all aspects of your life in the future.

Each time I received a message that says "Replied!" The response then disappears. I know I have correctly tried to post the response, as I have done so previously and am familiar with the process.

As an aside, I also lagged the original review, as we do not believe from reviewing the person's review history that she is following the algorithms set out by Google. From past experience, I doubt Google will take any action. So, I am left with having to reply, which I have been unable to do. 

How is it that this lady is able to post these horrific negative reviews and our response to her review is not acceptable? Please escalate this for me if it appears to you that my reply post itself seems ok. If you think there is an issue with my reply can you please advise.

Thank you so much.

Stephanie Gelber, Esq.

Gelber & O'Connell, LLC

6512 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14221

(716) 633-5050

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Gelber+%26+O'Connell,+LLC/@42.9659885,-78.7131704,17z/data=!3m1!4b...