My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I remove this image?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There is an image embedded within my google my business profile that doesn't belong there. I can see it, but when I sign into my account to delete it, it is not there. Here is the link:

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x535dce437de2c2eb%3A0xb07560333d49b919!2m14!16m13!1b1!2m...

Thank you for any help!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dr Shaun S
December 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

hi Dr Shaun

Are you talking about the Results / Actions / Beliefs image? If so, it looks like that was uploaded by a Shaun Stuto D.C - is that your personal Google account? If so, then you should be able to delete the image by logging into your personal Google account and removing it.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dr Shaun S
December 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

hi Dr Shaun

Are you talking about the Results / Actions / Beliefs image? If so, it looks like that was uploaded by a Shaun Stuto D.C - is that your personal Google account? If so, then you should be able to delete the image by logging into your personal Google account and removing it.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I found it under a different e-mail address. Somehow it was posted on my business page. I think i've solved the problem. I thank you for your contribution, and all of your help. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Now there is a grey circle with a (-) sign in the middle. It's an image posted by google to show a picture used to be there. I did delete the picture from my google account. Do I need to do anything further, or will this be worked out automatically by Google?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi,

That will remain for about 24 hours as the Google servers are updated across the world. If the grey circle is still there after then, get in touch with GMB support and ask them to remove that image.